The question that is brought to mind when We pursue a client to work with us or when a client wants to work with is is.. Why?
Here are 3 good reasons why you should:
1. "Our main goal is to make you happy with the finished product. "
We are going to pull out all the stop when we design something for you. To send out mediocre project just to earn a quick buck is not what we are about. I can guarantee that we will give you something that we are proud to put our name on every single time.
2. "Compared to most our prices are very very reasonable."
I know what the first thing most people think when dealing With a freelance designer.. "How much is this going to cost me?" And trust me I don't blame you. Design companies can sometimes be over priced but yet some can be priced correctly given how quality the projects they work on are. I've gotten the chance to work with both sides, "the company" and "the freelance" side of things. Both are equally fun. The company side gets to take on larger clients and really fun projects and can take sometime to work on them because of how they can take on more than one at a time. But doing that you pay for hired help and sometimes don't get the right person or know the person working on your project. And that can cause some problems.
But with freelance, you are usually dealing directly with the person who is going to work on your project. Which can help in a few ways:
- the freelance designer will know exactly what you are needing and will be able to hear directly from you so your ideas won't get lost in the game of telephone
- based on your project, if the freelancer specializes in a certain area of design that you are wanting, you can rest assure the ideas will come out how you wanted it or even better.
Saying all of that, going with a freelance designer will usually cost less than going with a company. And if you pick the right one for your project, there won't be a loss of quality.
3. "When we work, we work efficiently and quickly. Giving you what you need as quickly as possible"
Here we pride ourselves in giving a fast turnaround. We try to get your project finished and out for you to give to your clients, families and friends as fast as possible with the best quality as possible.
If these things relate to you and can fulfill a need you are wanting in a project, don't hesitate to contact us using the contact section on our site. We will contact you back asap so we can get started on your project.
Bryan Conway (Bway)